Tuesday 20 August 2013

Welcome back!

Hi there,

So this is a bit strange, I finally found my old blog which I am going to sit and read through and hope I'm not as embarrassed by my posts as I think I'll be. I have now done one year in college although I had to retake my maths and science so I will be there for three years, not ideal! I get my results this Thursday so yeah, wish me luck. This weekend i am going to reading festival with annabel, Connie and a few others from college and Clare and Ali will be there as well! I also have recently quit my job as a waitress as the abbey hotel as It was making me unhappy and so decided to move on and find something else! I have also applied for lush and next and they rung me yesterday and did a mini-interview and said they may have positions over Christmas so things are looking forward! If I don't pass maths again I will be re taking it next year but fingers crossed and all that. Whatever happens happens and whatever will be will be.
Anyway, it's weird looking back at posts but it will be nice, like an old diary. I will keep you posted with my life, maybe not as often as before but yeah.
Speak soon.
Immy.

No comments:

Post a Comment