Sunday 14 August 2011

It's beyond words.


Hello!

So, it's about three weeks into the summer, and it's been really good. I think I've already said about going to the big chill? but yeah it was really good and I really enjoyed it, especially being with Hattie because we don't get to meet up very often. I haven't really done anything that productive I caught up on sleep, and I'm looking forward to my birthday, which is only a couple of weeks away, eeek! Today when I took Marley on a walk he rolled in a big pile of cow poo and so I had to shower him and I got soaked haa. I still need to do the looming pile of homework that I have, French I have done about 2 pages and I'm already struggling, I have to stick some sheets into my science books which I forgot to do, and I have to go up on the hills and record the litter or whatever and English, and I haven't even looked at that yet, fun!
Anyway, it feels really strange that I'll be in year 11 when I go back to school, time goes so fast and it's really scary.. I still remember induction day in year 7 and it's weird how much has changed since then, and how much everyone has changed as people. Weird. Anyway, that's all for now.. I'll try and keep this blog up to date as much as possible! Byee. xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment